Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gryphons and Treasures, Oh my..

We have a few new uploads this week.

First, we have an updated Gryphon Shape Shifter for the players.
You can download the sheets here.

For those of you who are wondering why the Griffon is the first updated optional shifter race, well, I am playing one. For the first time since last summer (2011) I am getting a chance to play. If you want a shifter type done that I am not currently playing, get yourself over to the website and let me know what you think of the current beta cards. If you would rather wait until I play, then update, the other races, that is fine too.

We are not forgetting the GM. If you look on the GM Accessories download page, you will find the new Random Item charts. I included the most reasonable item sets only. More mundane items can be bought easily in General Stores and the more unique Magic Items should be those that players are looking for or the GM wants in the campaign.

For those of you not having your browser alert you of new uploads to the Dragon Storm Website, you should go look at the Items page. The Brooches, Sea Vessels, revised Clan Weapons and more are there.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment